http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff414/NurFatin_ChOsha/blogger/

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~ a letter f0r y0u~

dear..,"you"
so hard to c0nfess, c0z there's nuthim i can d0..
s0me work are left und0ne..
s0me feeling are left unexpressed..
s0me f0od are left uneat..
s0me dirt are left unclean..
but y.., s0me one..
ase n0rmal as u..cann0t be left..
unn0tice..???
dear..., "you"
when i say 'u're gud..'i meant it..
when i say 'u're in my mind, it's true..'
when i say 'u're cute..u t0uch my hert'
when i say 'u're unerased..means..u'll alwys in my t0ugh..'

xder pew yng aq nk describe kt cni..but..
the letter i'd wr0te, specially f0r u ah..hahaa~
aq, ciap p0st agy ary tue~ 'a big relieve'..
at that tym, i was thinkng..that,
u're alredy..c0mpletly deleted fr0m ma hert..
tp naper ah, cam..n0t completly agy g2..
hurm~ susah gak yep..?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment